MiniCON Crimp Contacts For Cable Connectors MPC (CONMPC)
MiniCON Crimp Contacts For Cable Connectors
Male crimp contact, gold plated, for cable connectors and receptacles.
Wire size: AWG 24 / 0.22 mm�
Crimping standard: No. 5 / M22520/2-01
The MiniCON with its flexible and compact design is perfectly suitable for multipin / industrial applications. The rugged all metal miniature connector offers a push-pull locking device and stands out by its cost/performance ratio.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy assembly: Contact soldering / crimping in disassembled condition avoids awkward wiring of high density contacts.
- Up to 12 contacts selectable.
- Push-pull self-locking system.
- Rugged, precisely machined all metal design.
- Gold plated contacts.
- The male and female insert can be assembled in the cable connector and chassis housing.
Priced individually but sold in bags of 100