BNC Cable Cable Rear Twist NBNC75BLP7 (CONBNC75BLP7)
BNC Cable Cable Rear Twist
The rearTWIST BNC cable connector offers a true 75? design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers colour coding.
BNC 75 Ohm / Rear Twist Cable Connector
Crimp size: 1.6 Square crimp (pin)
Crimp size: 6.47 Hex crimp (shield)
Cable O.D: 6.3mm
Impedance: 75 Ohm
Rated voltage: 500V
Belden 8241, CAE KX6A, Canare LV-61S, Cordial CVI (CVM) 06-37, CommScope 5563, Draka 0.6/3.7, Draka 0.6L/3.7, Proel HPC 805, RG59B/U, Sommer 600-0051 (M,L,S), Sommer 600-0054 (M,L,S), Klotz V06/37, Nexans HF 75 0,6/3,7 2YCY.
Features & Benefits:
- "RearTwist® Principe" locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507).
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the "head" of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75? design meets the stringent HD requirements.
- Snug-fit centre pin assembly provides tactile feedback.
- Excellent cable protection and retention.
- Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability.
- Accessories include colour coded boots in 10 standard colours, crimp tool and dies.
Priced per connector: available in any quantity
Packing information: Box quantity = 100