NeutriCON Female Contact Solder BS1 (CONBS1)
NeutriCON Female Contact Solder
Neutrik Female solder contact, gold plated, for cable connectors and receptacles.
The modular system of the miniCON series offers the possibility to assemble a desired connector from a wide range of various parts. Including additional parts for special versions (e.g. cable connector extension, crimp set, ...).
The neutriCON connectors are designed for multipin/industrial applications in harsh and demanding environment. The very robust all metal circular connector offers easy and screwless assembly, flexible part combination and a push-pull locking mechanism.
Features & Benefits:
- Contact configuration can be selected from 1 to 8 contacts
- Easy assembly: Contact soldering / crimping in disassembled condition avoids awkward wiring of high density contacts.
- Precise and robust all metal housing
- Push-pull self-locking system
- Coding system possible (polarization)
- Sold in multiples of 100
- Number of contacts: 1 - 8 user selectable
- Rated current
- Solder contact: 7.5A
- Crimp contact: 5A
- Rated voltage (VDE 0110, section A): 50 V ac
- NeutriCON modular system circular connector
- The male and female insert can be assembled in the cable connector and chassis housing.
- Easy fast screwless assembly.
- Push-pull self locking system.
- Very robust, all metal housing.