Pack of 100 x Disassembled XLR 3 Pin Male Cables NC3MXX-D (CONC3MXXD)
XLR 3 Pin Male Cable Disassembled Bulk Box
Disassembled bulk pack available only in box quantities.
3 pole male cable connector with nickel housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide-accepted standard of XLR cable connector.
Male connector with improved locking recess without window, more stringent housing increases durability.
Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage.
Features & Benefits:
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc die-cast shell, long lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Rated current per contact: 16 A
- Rated voltage: 50 V
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kV dc
- Cable O.D: 3.5 - 8.0 mm
- Wire size: max. 2.5 mm
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Shell plating: Nickel
Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
SOLD ONLY IN MULTIPLES OF 100 PIECES