XLR 3 Pin Male Cable Crimp Version NC3MXX-HA (CONC3MXXHA)
XLR 3 Pin Male Cable Crimp Version
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
3 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing, silver contacts and crimp termination, standard B crimp.
Features & Benefits:
- Crimp termination with standard B-crimp tool (B-crimp acc. IEC 60352-2)
- Gastight and Solderless connection (RoHS compliant)
- Male connector with improved locking recess without window, more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
Priced per connector: available in any quantity
Packing information: Box quantity = 100
Manufacturer: Neutrik http://www.neutrik.co.uk/