EtherCON Chassis B Series Vertical PCB Mount NE8FBV (CONE8FBV)
EtherCON Chassis B Series Vertical PCB Mount
The etherCON Series is a ruggadized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for proaudio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry. Various wiring applications and colour coding are available.
- The all plastic A-Series offers the most space saving and cost effective design.
- The B-Series offers a space saving design and a rugged metal front plate.
- The D-Series offers the most rugged design of the etherCON series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
Features & Benefits:
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Complies with Class D according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
Neutrik Vertical PCB mount RJ45 receptacle. XLR B Series cutout with the secure latching system.
Max. panel thickness 3 mm/ 1/8"
Frequency bandwidth: 1 - 100 MHz
Number of contacts: 8
Rated current: 1.5 A
Dielectric strength: 1000 V ac rms
Contact resistance: < 10 m
Insulation resistance: > 500 M