NeutriCON Cable Connector With Locking Device SC8 (CONSC8)
NeutriCON Cable Connector With Locking Device
Neutrik NeutriCON Female cable connector housing, black coated, 180� coding.
The modular system of the miniCON series offers the possibility to assemble a desired connector from a wide range of various parts. Including additional parts for special versions (e.g. cable connector extension, crimp set, ...).
The neutriCON connectors are designed for multipin/industrial applications in harsh and demanding environment. The very robust all metal circular connector offers easy and screwless assembly, flexible part combination and a push-pull locking mechanism.
Features & Benefits:
- Contact configuration can be selected from 1 to 8 contacts
- Easy assembly: Contact soldering / crimping in disassembled condition avoids awkward wiring of high density contacts.
- Precise and robust all metal housing
- Push-pull self-locking system
- Coding system possible (polarization)
- Number of contacts: 1 - 8 user selectable
- Rated current - solder contact: 7.5 A
- Rated voltage (VDE 0110, section A): 50 V ac
- Dielectric strength: 1500 V dc
- Contact resistance: = 2 mOhm
- Insulation resistance after damp heat test (IEC 68-2-30): = 5*108 Ohm
- Box quantity 100 pieces