Large MOL® Recessed Butterfly Latch Reversed L944/524MOL (L944/524MOL)
Large MOL® Recessed Butterfly Latch Reversed
Deep Plain Dish. 19mm / 3/4 From Split to Hole Centre.
Securely close your case with a Penn Elcom MOL® automatic positioning latch mounted in a large recessed dish. For use on large-sized cases. The PennBrite zinc plating offers an excellent protection against corrosion with a distinctive bright Penn Elcom finish. The fixing holes are 19mm / 3/4 away from the central split of the dish making it perfect for tongue and groove edge extrusions. In this reversed configuration, the latch is mounted in the small half of the dish, leaving the large half empty, with a catch plate only. Perfect for tray style cases.
Around the globe, the MOL® name is synonymous with high quality and dependability. Invented in 1995, the MOL® range of flight case latches revolutionised the industry and redefined standards in flight case locking. With its patented leaf-spring automatic opening system and its latch retainer that keeps the latch below the level of the dish while in the opened position, the MOL® range has yet to be surpassed in terms of advancement, durability, or prominence.
- With Patented MOL® Automatic Positioning Latch System
- Dish Width: 127mm / 5
- Dish Height: 174mm / 6 7/8
- Dish Depth: 16mm / 5/8
- Offset: No
- Lockable: No
- Finish: PennBrite
- Material: 1.2mm / 18 gauge Steel
- Weight: 0.44kg / 0.97lb
- Maximum Working Load Capacity: 140kg / 308lb
- Panel Cut-Out Size:
- Cut-Out Width: 96mm / 3 3/4
- Cut-Out Height: 96mm + 49mm / 3 3/4 + 1 15/16
- From Split to Hole Centre: 19mm / 3/4
- Mounting Holes: 14 x 5.2mm / 3/16
- Rivets Required for Installation: 14
- Suits L0526 Backplate