Large MOL® Recessed Butterfly Latch Offset L944/527MOL (L944/527MOL)
Large MOL® Recessed Butterfly Latch in Deep 27mm / 1 1/16 Offset Dish. 19mm / 3/4 From Split to Hole Centre.
Securely close your case with a Penn Elcom MOL® automatic positioning latch mounted in a large recessed dish. For use on large-sized cases. The PennBrite zinc plating offers an excellent protection against corrosion with a distinctive bright Penn Elcom finish. The fixing holes are 19mm / 3/4 away from the central split of the dish making it perfect for tongue and groove edge extrusions. A 27mm / 1 1/16 offset on each half of the dish accommodates the corresponding edge extrusions and provides a flush and clean looking installation.
Around the globe, the MOL® name is synonymous with high quality and dependability. Invented in 1995, the MOL® range of flight case latches revolutionised the industry and redefined standards in flight case locking. With its patented leaf-spring automatic opening system and its latch retainer that keeps the latch below the level of the dish while in the opened position, the MOL® range has yet to be surpassed in terms of advancement, durability, or prominence.
- With Patented MOL® Automatic Positioning Latch System
- Dish Width: 127mm / 5
- Dish Height: 174mm / 6 7/8
- Dish Depth: 16mm / 5/8
- Offset: 27mm / 1 1/16
- Lockable: No
- Finish: PennBrite
- Material: 1.2mm / 18 gauge Steel
- Weight: 0.47kg / 1.03lb
- Maximum Working Load Capacity: 140kg / 308lb
- Panel Cut-Out Size:
- Cut-Out Width: 96mm / 3 3/4
- Cut-Out Height: 96mm + 49mm / 3 3/4 + 1 15/16
- From Split to Hole Centre: 19mm / 3/4
- Mounting Holes: 14 x 5.2mm / 3/16
- Rivets Required for Installation: 14
- Suits L0526 Backplate