Large MOL®3 Recessed Butterfly Latch L944/530MOL3 (L944/530MOL3)
Large MOL®3 Recessed Butterfly Latch in Deep Plain Dish.
10mm / 3/8 From Split to Hole Centre
Securely close your case with a Penn Elcom MOL® automatic positioning latch mounted in a large recessed dish. For use on large-sized cases, the PennBrite zinc plating offers excellent protection against corrosion with a distinctive bright Penn Elcom finish.
The fixing holes are 10mm / 3/8 away from the central split of the dish making it perfect for hybrid edge extrusions.
Around the globe, the MOL® name is synonymous with high quality and dependability. Invented in 1995, the MOL® range of flight case latches revolutionised the industry and redefined standards in flight case locking. This new generation of MOL® latches is designed with a new cantilever automatic open / closes function.
This new patented system makes locking and unlocking cases a whole lot easier, even with one hand or in the dark. The patented low-level T-Cam latch mechanism allows the latch to be completely flush in a 16mm deep dish.
- With Patented MOL®3 Automatic Positioning Latch System
- Dish Width: 127mm / 5
- Dish Height: 174mm / 6 7/8
- Dish Depth: 16mm / 5/8
- Offset: No
- Lockable: No
- Finish: PennBrite
- Material: 1.2mm / 18 gauge Steel
- Weight: 0.44kg / 0.97lb
- Maximum Working Load Capacity: 140kg / 308lb
- Panel Cut-Out Size:
- Cut-Out Width: 96mm / 3 3/4
- Cut-Out Height: 96mm + 49mm / 3 3/4 + 1 15/16
- From Split to Hole Centre: 10mm / 3/8
- Mounting Holes: 14 x 5.2mm / 3/16
- Rivets Required for Installation: 14
- Suits L0526 Backplate